What are the best way to get High Quality Do Follow Back links ?

White Hat SEO, Black Hat SEO, Onpage Optmization, Link Building Forum
TonmoyParves

What are the best way to get High Quality Do Follow Back links ?

Postby TonmoyParves » Wed May 27, 2015 4:47 am

Happy Tuesday Guys, I am facing a problem. I want to know the best way to get High Quality Do Follow Back Links. I am going launch my new Blog with my name as well TonmoyParves.com and I have already did few guest posts and Blog Commenting and that's why i checked today my backlinks on Openlinkprofile it's showing me this result. Please have a quick check: http://www.openlinkprofiler.org/r/tonmo ... WVLMVL-HIU

I have Already Total 1000 Active Backlinks from 38 Different Domains, and 995 Links to Home Page and the most of important think is 99.4% links are No Follow. And as i know that No Follow links are not good for Google Ranking. But they gives me instant traffics.

Is it harmful for my Blog? Would you please tell me? If yes then now how can i increase my Do Follow links %. Please share me the best ways to get high Quality Do Follow back links.

Happy Blogging. Have a Good day ر

metafser
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What are the best way to get High Quality Do Follow Back links ?

Postby metafser » Wed May 27, 2015 10:35 am

You created many spam backlinks. I always said, create 2 backlinks but obviously most relevant and High PA, DA. Now i am afraid that, may be you will kick from search engine. If you want to stay in SERPs, Please remove all kind of spam backlinks from Google webmaster tool disavow. :) Forum dofollow baclink & High DA, PA blog comment backlink can help you for getting rank on SERPs. :)
Life is Nothing Like Anything

TonmoyParves

Postby TonmoyParves » Wed May 27, 2015 10:47 am

Man, I am afraid :o Please Let me How can i check my Spam Score and How can i find out the spam Backlinks? But honestly i don't build any spam back-links. I made back-links only by Doing Guest Post and Blog Comment and i also done Blog comments only High Quality DA blogs. So, How i got Spam back links ? would you please share.

And You may know that i am planing Big for This Blog as well it's with my own Name. So, Please try help me. And How can i check if i already got plenty from Google? As well you can see that i don't launch my Blog still yet, So, Please do something for me !

metafser
Administrator
Administrator

Postby metafser » Wed May 27, 2015 10:59 am

Create Dofollow backlinks & Relevant backlinks by our Free Backlink Tools :)
Life is Nothing Like Anything

TonmoyParves

Postby TonmoyParves » Fri May 29, 2015 4:32 am

Yap. I am using this one. but Don't know how i made No Follow Back links :( And I also checked linksearching.com status and and it's also 92.3% and mine TonmoyParves.com is 99.4% :( But Honestly i just did blog comments and Some Guest posts then How i made No Follow Links? Please help me out :?

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”