How To Rank an event Blogging?

Here you can Dicuss about White Hat SEO
TonmoyParves

How To Rank an event Blogging?

Postby TonmoyParves » Sun May 24, 2015 9:05 am

Hello Guys, Happy Sunday . Today i wanna ask you all an important question about Event Blogging. The Question is "How To Rank for any Event Blogging" I know in this forum a lot's of guys you are doing Event Blogging. So, Guys please share with us that we can also do the same as you smile emoticon

Note: Please share your experience and experiment with us of Event Blogging. Caz, Experiment and Experience is more valuable for me and i always support these two ..

thanks in Advance
#HappyBlogging

metafser
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How To Rank an event Blogging?

Postby metafser » Sun May 24, 2015 9:19 am

I think, you asked about upcoming movie, product, song etc. Ok fine, Its very easy way to rank on SERPs. At first you need create a page or post, where you will write something about upcoming subject. it can be 200-300 words & then do force index by GWMT (Google Webmaster tool), share your link in many social platforms, bookmarking site & website review site. it will help you get quick index. Then move to create some valuable backlinks by random related keywords on that topic. Do not create low quality backlinks. Try to create contextual internal backlinks. I think, your topic will get rank on SERPs. Remeber social signal is most important for ranking on SERPs. :)
Life is Nothing Like Anything

TonmoyParves

Postby TonmoyParves » Sun May 24, 2015 10:46 am

Hello Tafser, Thanks for your valuable comment here. Yeah You Got my point that i actually wanted to know . Honestly, I am newbie and just started my Blogging career only 2 Months ago with a Domain who is called by SEOTIPS.ASIA.. I know i know, You also got surprised to hear about this domain name. I started this one with different thoughts :) You may know that i wan to build my career as an Internet marketer so that's why i started with this niche as well SEO niche. So, I can connected with IM from the world. And Honestly i am succeeded on this point :) But I am learning and you know better then me that IM is not a topic that anyone can learn within only 2 months where people invested more then 5-10 years and still now learning as well this is always updating :)

I don't have good idea about SERPs (Honestly) I did a quick search and got a Website about this name. And just did a quick review and i understood that this one is SEO tools, software servicing site .. I don't know Am i correct or not. Would you please share will me What is SERPs Ranking ?

metafser
Administrator
Administrator

Postby metafser » Sun May 24, 2015 10:50 am

TonmoyParves wrote:I don't have good idea about SERPs (Honestly) I did a quick search and got a Website about this name. And just did a quick review and i understood that this one is SEO tools, software servicing site .. I don't know Am i correct or not. Would you please share will me What is SERPs Ranking ?

:D SERPs means Search Engine Ranking Page's. By wikipedia: A search engine results page (SERP) is the listing of results returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of items with titles, a reference to the full version, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page.

TonmoyParves

Postby TonmoyParves » Sun May 24, 2015 11:24 am

Oh..... thanks for this one. Let me tell you the honestly, I want to work with HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016. And I want to get rank with few of these keywords i am sharing you with as well my close one.

Happy New Year 2016
Happy New Year Image of 2016
Happy New Year Quotes

Likes these keywords. Would you suggest a good domain name that i can rank easily .. I want to learn from A-Z :)

metafser
Administrator
Administrator

Postby metafser » Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Right now domain name is not fact for ranking.Buy a domain name, which domain name people can remember .

About marketing: I already wrote. You need to create attractive & quality image, and share your image with image sharing site, like Instagram, pinterest, imgfave, weheartit etc. If you are not a professional designer, then try to use https://shareasimage.com/ premium version. It will help to create attractive & professional image. Besides, Create some good quality forum backlink from dofollow forums. It will help you to rank on SERPs. Don't need to do guest blogging, directory submission, link exchanging etc. Just try to increase & engage your social signal. :)

TonmoyParves

Postby TonmoyParves » Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 pm

OWa GeatSo I have around more then 5 months if i post 3 images weekly how will that? but for Search Engine Ranking How to Write content Happy New Year 2016 will be focus only Image niche ... How to write contents for image niche ?

Return to “White Hat SEO”